Çarşamba, Şubat 28

Latest Movies

'Babel' from the director of '21 Grams' and 'Ameros Perros'. Unfortunately it did not get the Oscar, it's worth watching with rich acting of Brad Pitt and Cate Blanchett. Meanwhile I liked Amores Perros so much. You should watch it.


'The Prestige', an illustionist ( Hugh Jackman). I've got the movie. I'll watch it in a few days.


'The Illusionist'. In turn-of-the-century Vienna, a magician uses his abilities to secure the love of a woman far above his social standing. I watched the movie. It's great. I like Edward Norton again. It's more than about an illustionist. At the end of the film you'll be very surprised! ı highly recommend you..

and 'Blood and Diamond'. I gonna watch it tonight. I heard many positive comments about the movie. Leonardo Di Caprio played in Departed too (Meanwhile The Departed got many Ocsar prizes like the best director). Leo was great. Unlike his previous films in which he was in the center of attraction of women, he really plays character roles. He's proved himself ... Have you wathed any of them?

Hiç yorum yok: